Sunday, December 5, 2010

Acoustic Christmas

I went to "Acoustic Christmas" on the 2nd. It is basically I concert where top bands perform their music, but acoustic. The bands were: 3OH!3, We The Kings, The Ready Set, Hot Chelle Rae, The Sick Puppies, and Shontelle. It was awesome! One of the best nights of my life... Here's how the bands were and what they did:

3OH!3 was crazy, as usual. They (and The Ready Set) didn't perform acoustic, cause they'd probably sound terrible... Sean decided, for some reason, to sing "I Believe I Can Fly". Lol, if you've ever heard even one of their songs, you know that it is completely not like them... They did sing some of their usual songs though. "Don't Trust Me", "Double Vision", "Starstrukk", and "My First Kiss". I got a lot of videos and pictures of them.

We The Kings we crazy too... Travis decided to throw his room key into the audience "to see if someone was willing to check every room in the hotel"... Pretty risky. They sounded pretty good, but were acoustic and everyone sounds different acoustic.

The Ready Set was amazing! And Jordan was as hot as ever. (Of course). I really only knew one song (Love Like Woe) when I went, and sadly, when I met Keegan (the guitarist) and Travis (the drummer), I didn't know who they were. I did offer them Twizzlers though, and Travis took one lol... Now, after (obsessively) watching all of The Ready Set's videos on Youtube, I know who all of them are, have all of the songs in my head, and love Jordan even more. After the concert, Jordan signed my ticket, my camera, and my The Ready Set shirt, and hugged me, twice! (BTW, he smells really good! lol) :) :) :) <3 <3 <3

Hot Chelle Rae was pretty good. I still only know one of their songs, "Bleed". There isn't really much to say about them...

I was outside (meeting Hot Chelle Rae, The Sick Puppies, and most of The Ready Set backstage) when Shontelle was singing, so I didn't really see her, but I heard her. She was ok...

The Sick Puppies were good. They are from Australia, so when they talked, it just make me like them even more lol.

Even though I got there 5 hours early, it was about 100 degrees in there, I had to stand in a packed crowd for 6 hours, and I still didn't get next to the stage, I was close enough (about 10 feet away) and it was really great. The fact that I got to hug Jordan just made everything so much better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment