Thursday, November 4, 2010

First Post in Months!

Wow! It's been a long time since I've posted anything! (I actually forgot I had a blog! LOL) Anyway, I moved in August and turned 18 in October! Woot! I'm an adult now!!! Going to look at a college this weekend.

On another note, I've seen MANY new movies that I liked and a lot that I hated. I'm not going to list them all here, cause no one reads this anyway! :P I did like the movie Inception . It was just my kind of weird! Dreaming inside a dream, inside a dream, inside a dream? Awesome! I just wish Leonardo DiCaprio still looked like he did in Titanic, cause I'd have liked the movie even more! ;) LOL

One movie I CAN'T wait for is Super 8! J.J Abrams made it, so I know it'll be great!!!

I'm making my grandmother a website -_-, so I gtg...

No comments:

Post a Comment